Working alongside CADCAM and the Bartlett workshop, the DMC promotes digital manufacturing techniques including 3d Printing/Additive Layer Manufacturing, 3D scanning and freeform haptic modelling.
Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
Little restriction on design, high quality, durable nylon parts.
- Final design realisations
- Competition models
- Manufacture of bespoke or short run parts
- High quality masters for downstream applications
- FORMIGA P 100, EOSINT P 360
Z Corp 3D Printing
Explore multiple design iterations quickly.
- Early design verification & communication
- Production of master moulds
- Full colour printing
- Masters made for downstream processes and new material applications
- ZCORP 300, SPECTRUM ZTM510