In order to register as an Architect in the UK, candidates who do not have a prescribed Part 1 or Part 2 qualification are required to have obtained the Architects Registration Board (ARB) Prescribed Examination in addition to the Part 3 examination prior to applying for registration.
We hold regular seminar evenings to cover the following:
- How the examination process is conducted
- How to complete the application
- How the initial application is assessed
- Which European qualifications provide exemption
- How to map your qualifications against ARB criteria
- What documentation, drawings and coursework to include
- What to include in your portfolio, and how to arrange it
- What to do if you do not have all your coursework
- What office-based work can be submitted
- What happens on the interview day
- Who the Examination Panel are, and what they are looking for
Please contact the Professional Studies Office with any questions and to request the necessary registration form.