In order to register as an Architect in the UK, candidates who do not have a prescribed Part 1 or Part 2 qualification are required to have obtained the Architects Registration Board (ARB) Prescribed Examination in addition to the Part 3 examination prior to applying for registration.
We hold regular seminar evenings to cover the following:
- How the examination process is conducted
- How to complete the application
- How the initial application is assessed
- Which European qualifications provide exemption
- How to map your qualifications against ARB criteria
- What documentation, drawings and coursework to include
- What to include in your portfolio, and how to arrange it
- What to do if you do not have all your coursework
- What office-based work can be submitted
- What happens on the interview day
- Who the Examination Panel are, and what they are looking for
Please contact the Professional Studies Office
with any questions and to register your interest for any future events like this.