We advance the practice, theory and history of architectural design through design-led research in the areas of:
- Spatial, material and contextual innovation for the design of buildings and landscapes.
- Experimental, interdisciplinary, critical and speculative methods of design.
- Design aesthetics, space and experience.
- Sustainable communities and natural ecologies.
- Advanced architectural computation, combining digital and analogue processes.
- Follow the links below to see individual projects, activities and outputs.