We expand the tradition of the architectural 'lab' through interdisciplinary aesthetic, poetic, critical and speculative approaches towards:
- New collaborative platforms for fabrication techniques.
- Increased understanding of technology for cultural performativity and interactivity.
- Experimental applications of digital technologies in advanced full scale building production.
- New critiques and theories of technology in relation to social and environmental agendas.
- Critical histories which examine the value of technology for the architectural profession and society at-large.
Follow the links below to see individual projects, activities and outputs.