16 May 2016CASA's Sharon Richardson is amongst the finalists in UCL's 3 Minute Thesis Final 2016. It's taking place on Monday 27th June at 6pm in the Darwin Lecture Theatre and you ...
10 May 2016The UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis is offering an EPSRC funded PhD studentship available for 4 years in total from September 2016 to an outstanding individual.
The programme, entitled “How to find love online”, is based on the experiments in ...
- Cities as Flows in a Circular Economy
- Michael Batty 25.5.2016
Podcast: Cities as flows in a circular economy Wrote a chapter in the new book from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation ...
- martin zaltz austwick 23.5.2016
- 41 Foresight on The Future of Cities
- geojeff 16.5.2016
- 40: Competing models
- geojeff 5.5.2016
- How Disruptive is the Smart City Movement?
- Michael Batty 4.5.2016
- 39: Abstract modes, generalised costs and constraints: exploring future scenarios
- geojeff 27.4.2016
- Mobility, Transit and Big Data
- Michael Batty 22.4.2016
- 38. Truth is what we agree about?
- geojeff 21.4.2016
- 37: The ‘Leicester City’ phenomenon: aspirations in academia.
- geojeff 18.4.2016
- BIG Data = Big Structures? | The 2016 skyscraper competition
- firstname.lastname@example.org (en-topia) 4.4.2016
- Streaming Urban Data – YouTube Live
- Andy 12.1.2016
- Screenshot 2015-12-08 17.52.25
- martin zaltz austwick 8.12.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 25.11.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 16.9.2015
- A short assessment of the British Airways Flight 2276 Evacuation and Passenger Behaviour
- Crowd Simulation 10.9.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 9.9.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 25.8.2015
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library: Building GDAL from source, and using it within MS Visual Studio
- Crowd Simulation 9.7.2015