21 April 2016On Monday night (25th April) BBC2 will air an episode of Horizon presented by CASA’s own Hannah Fry.
The programme, entitled “How to find love online”, is based on the experiments in ...
20 April 2016We are delighted to report that Dr Adam Dennett was a proud recipient of the 2016 Student Choice Award for Outstanding Teaching, presented by the Provost at the UCLU Teaching & Learning Conference. Only ...
- 39: Abstract modes, generalised costs and constraints: exploring future scenarios
- geojeff 27.4.2016
I have spent much of the last three years working on the Government Office for Science Foresight project on The ...
- Mobility, Transit and Big Data
- Michael Batty 22.4.2016
- 38. Truth is what we agree about?
- geojeff 21.4.2016
- 37: The ‘Leicester City’ phenomenon: aspirations in academia.
- geojeff 18.4.2016
- 36: Block chains and urban analytics
- geojeff 14.4.2016
- Cities, Environment and Sustainability
- Michael Batty 11.4.2016
- Cities and regions in Britain through hierarchical percolation
- Michael Batty 8.4.2016
- BIG Data = Big Structures? | The 2016 skyscraper competition
- firstname.lastname@example.org (en-topia) 4.4.2016
- 35 Big data and high-speed analytics
- geojeff 17.3.2016
- Screenshot 2015-12-08 17.52.25
- martin zaltz austwick 8.12.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 25.11.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 16.9.2015
- A short assessment of the British Airways Flight 2276 Evacuation and Passenger Behaviour
- Crowd Simulation 10.9.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 9.9.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 25.8.2015
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library: Building GDAL from source, and using it within MS Visual Studio
- Crowd Simulation 9.7.2015
- Now That’s What You Call a Tube Strike
- Richard Milton 9.7.2015
- Screenshot 2015-07-03 16.56.43
- martin zaltz austwick 3.7.2015