At the Bartlett opinion, discussion and debate are essential to producing innovative and relevant work. Increasingly these discussions are taking place online and a number of our schools have their own blogs, kept up to date by academics, non-academic staff or students.
The latest updates from blogs across the faculty can be found below. To visit a specific blog, please use the links on the right hand side.
- Researcher in Geography of Health/Medical Geography and GIS
- Adam Dennett 2.9.2014
TweetGeoHealth Laboratory, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand Post based in Wellington Researcher in Health Geography, GeoHealth Laboratory, based in ...
- Try this 3D rollercoaster for the Oculus Rift headset. Could it help plan cities? – The Guardian
- "Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis" - Google News 1.9.2014
- 3D Buildings
- Richard Milton 1.9.2014
- Particles – 3dsMax and Lumion/Unity
- Andy 1.9.2014
- BSPS day meeting on the ‘usual residence’ concept and alternative population bases, LSE, 24 October 2014
- Adam Dennett 1.9.2014
- London, 100 Years Ago
- Oliver O’Brien 1.9.2014
- Geographies of Co-Production: highlights of the RGS/IBG ’14 conference
- Muki Haklay 30.8.2014