At the Bartlett opinion, discussion and debate are essential to producing innovative and relevant work. Increasingly these discussions are taking place online and a number of our schools have their own blogs, kept up to date by academics, non-academic staff or students.
The latest updates from blogs across the faculty can be found below.
- What would a better London transport system look like? How do we get there from here? And what could the next Mayor do about it?
- Andrew ZP Smith 3.5.2016
The next Mayor of Greater London has an easy time and a hard time ahead. The incumbent has shown little ...
- New Paper: Extreme Citizen Science – a new approach (in Portuguese)
- mukih 2.5.2016
- Introducing “Doing It Together Science” – an EU citizen science project
- mukih 29.4.2016
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD studentship on population stability and residential mobility in London
- John McCarthy 27.4.2016
- 39: Abstract modes, generalised costs and constraints: exploring future scenarios
- geojeff 27.4.2016
- Life at the edge: reflecting on Calais, borders and camps
- ucfurim 26.4.2016
- NetLogo Reproduction of Walk This Way
- Andrew Crooks 24.4.2016