At the Bartlett opinion, discussion and debate are essential to producing innovative and relevant work. Increasingly these discussions are taking place online and a number of our schools have their own blogs, kept up to date by academics, non-academic staff or students.
The latest updates from blogs across the faculty can be found below. To visit a specific blog, please use the links on the right hand side.
- Book Review: The Mathematics of Love – Livemint
- "Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis" - Google News 27.2.2015
LivemintBook Review: The Mathematics of LoveLivemintThe idea for this book began with a TEDx Talk that Fry, professor at the ...
- Seeing Red: 15 Ways the Boris Bikes of London Could be Better
- Oliver O'Brien 27.2.2015
- Exotic Adornments and Old Maps: The Art of Kristjana S Williams
- Oliver O’Brien 27.2.2015
- Geographic Data Science and School Markets
- Alex Singleton 23.2.2015
- Oliver O'Brien 20.2.2015
- Gravity Models Circa 1846
- Michael Batty 19.2.2015
- Citizen Science 2015 – reflections
- mukih 19.2.2015