At the Bartlett opinion, discussion and debate are essential to producing innovative and relevant work. Increasingly these discussions are taking place online and a number of our schools have their own blogs, kept up to date by academics, non-academic staff or students.
The latest updates from blogs across the faculty can be found below.
- Mathematicians Decode Love Through Verified Patterns – Women of China
- "Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis" - Google News 26.9.2016
Women of ChinaMathematicians Decode Love Through Verified Patterns
Women of China
As a lecturer in the Mathematics of Cities ...
- The study of slums as social and physical constructs: challenges and emerging research opportunities
- Andrew Crooks 22.9.2016
- Understanding Cities through Individual-Level Data – Opportunities and Challenges
- edmanley 21.9.2016
- London’s Exodus
- Oliver O’Brien 20.9.2016
- Urbanisation, smart cities and the future of energy
- ucfuvca 20.9.2016
- Leveraging the power of place in citizen science for effective conservation decision making – new paper
- mukih 16.9.2016
- The World’s Road Networks, Visualized As Beautiful Flowing Fractals – Co.Exist
- "Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis" - Google News 14.9.2016