At the Bartlett opinion, discussion and debate are essential to producing innovative and relevant work. Increasingly these discussions are taking place online and a number of our schools have their own blogs, kept up to date by academics, non-academic staff or students.
The latest updates from blogs across the faculty can be found below.
- New Citizen Science for air quality campaign
- mukih 24.11.2015
Mapping for Change, the social enterprise that I co-founded, has been assisting community groups to run air quality studies for ...
- Exploring the Users of Interactive Mapping Platforms
- Duncan A Smith 20.11.2015
- Making expressions of empathy visible
- Kaisa 20.11.2015
- Mapping Protest in 3D with Twitter Data
- Networking City 19.11.2015
- Giving time – randomised experiments on volunteering and citizen social science
- mukih 19.11.2015
- Using Shapefiles in NetLogo
- Andrew Crooks 19.11.2015
- 29: Universities in the not-too-distant future
- Quaestio 19.11.2015