At the Bartlett opinion, discussion and debate are essential to producing innovative and relevant work. Increasingly these discussions are taking place online and a number of our schools have their own blogs, kept up to date by academics, non-academic staff or students.
The latest updates from blogs across the faculty can be found below.
- The Great British Colouring Map
- Oliver O’Brien 20.10.2016
The Great British Colouring Map taps into a sudden enthusiasm for adult colouring-in books, by taking Ordnance Survey maps of ...
- ‘Africa Regional Dossier’ highlights some key issues raised by civil society groups in advance of Habitat III
- ucfurli 20.10.2016
- Modeling the Emergence of Riots: A Geosimulation Approach
- Andrew Crooks 18.10.2016
- Emit now, pay later: The case of shipping and its GHG emissions
- ucft572 18.10.2016
- Oliver O’Brien 17.10.2016
- Sao Paulo, Brasil: Acessível para quem?
- Michael Batty 16.10.2016
- Transworld acquires guide to algorithms in six-figure pre-empt – The Bookseller
- "Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis" - Google News 14.10.2016