At the Bartlett opinion, discussion and debate are essential to producing innovative and relevant work. Increasingly these discussions are taking place online and a number of our schools have their own blogs, kept up to date by academics, non-academic staff or students.
The latest updates from blogs across the faculty can be found below. To visit a specific blog, please use the links on the right hand side.
- The Social Face of Complexity Science
- Michael Batty 14.4.2014
Subtitled “A Festschrift for Professor Peter M. Allen“ You may say ‘I don’t read Festschrifts, stuffy old things for ...
- The London Marathon Medal
- Oliver O’Brien 14.4.2014
- AAG and Twitter
- Andrew Crooks 12.4.2014
- London’s High Rise Debate
- Duncan A Smith 11.4.2014
- Future of Navigation
- urban_cortex 11.4.2014
- An Agent-based Model for the Spread and Containment of Tuberculosis
- Andrew Crooks 9.4.2014
- Mapping the Census for London
- Oliver O’Brien 8.4.2014