At the Bartlett opinion, discussion and debate are essential to producing innovative and relevant work. Increasingly these discussions are taking place online and a number of our schools have their own blogs, kept up to date by academics, non-academic staff or students.
The latest updates from blogs across the faculty can be found below.
- Imagining a Social Enterprise Model for the Provision of Pro-poor Housing Solutions in the Philippines
- ucfudho 7.12.2016
In November 2013, super typhoon Yolanda hit the Philippines in full swing. Fragile shelter structures across the archipelago’s coastal ...
- Where is the world’s most ‘godless’ city? – The Guardian
- "Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis" - Google News 7.12.2016
- Beyond Marrakech: The resource nexus and eco-innovation
- ucftrbl 7.12.2016
- Renewable Energy in Non-Connected Zones in El Chocó, Colombia
- ucftjm3 6.12.2016
- Christmas Map
- Oliver O’Brien 6.12.2016
- Lebanon and the Syrian refugee crisis – Lessons to be learnt
- ucfulsc 2.12.2016
- International Congress on Agent Computing
- Andrew Crooks 2.12.2016