26 March 2015The Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis is offering an EPSRC/Ordnance Survey co-funded postgraduate iCASE studentship for 3 years to an outstanding individual. The successful candidate will study for a PhD in Realtime ...
19 March 2015Exciting changes are afoot. Our MRes Advanced Spatial Analysis and Visualisation programme is being improved to reflect the data-oriented and research-focussed nature of the course, and with that comes a number of changes ...
The aim of the scheme is to encourage students from under-represented groups ...
- Modelling: Big Questions Remain
- Michael Batty 22.3.2015
Recently I was asked to speculate on what strides had been made in urban and transport modelling during the last ...
- Religious freedoms in OECD states
- Robin 27.2.2015
- Happy Birthday MapTube!
- Richard Milton 20.2.2015
- Gravity Models Circa 1846
- Michael Batty 19.2.2015
- Tate artworks
- Robin 17.2.2015
- Mapping the accuracy of time zones
- Robin 6.2.2015
- Geocomputation A Primer
- Michael Batty 3.2.2015
- Anti-Semitism in Britain
- Robin 29.1.2015
- Lego X Combines Augmented Reality, 3D modelling and 3D printing
- email@example.com (en-topia) 29.1.2015
- Changing European attitudes towards racial minorities
- Robin 20.1.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 14.1.2015
- Bus Strike January 13th 2015 (Update)
- Richard Milton 14.1.2015
- Bus Strike January 13th 2015
- Richard Milton 13.1.2015
- Leaving the London Eye New Years Eve Celebrations area in double-time
- Crowd Simulation 31.12.2014
- Getting through Boxing Day Shopping: A form of self organisation
- Crowd Simulation 27.12.2014
- Building and Signing SharpMap 1.1
- Richard Milton 24.12.2014
- Analysis of the UK Airspace Closure on Friday
- Richard Milton 15.12.2014
- Building Virtual Worlds, Part 5
- Richard Milton 24.11.2014