28 June 2016Congratulations to Greg Erhardt who completed and passed his PhD in record time: some two and a half years since he started. Shown here in the centre with Elsa Arcaute (far left) and ...
09 June 2016The Painting Connections project is looking for artists to produce work on the theme of “the sharing economy” for an exhibition in Hackney Wick at the end of July. The works, preferably from ...
The programme, entitled “How to find love online”, is based on the experiments in ...
- 43. Lowering the bar
- geojeff 28.6.2016
A few weeks ago, I attended a British Academy workshop on ‘Urban Futures’ – partly focused on research priorities and partly ...
- martin zaltz austwick 14.6.2016
- Screenshot 2016-06-09 13.11.02.png
- martin zaltz austwick 9.6.2016
- Modelling World 2016: Complexity in Land Use Transport Models
- Michael Batty 2.6.2016
- 42. Best practice
- geojeff 2.6.2016
- Photo 27-05-2016, 22 41 57.jpg
- martin zaltz austwick 1.6.2016
- Cities as Flows in a Circular Economy
- Michael Batty 25.5.2016
- martin zaltz austwick 23.5.2016
- 41 Foresight on The Future of Cities
- geojeff 16.5.2016
- 40: Competing models
- geojeff 5.5.2016
- How Disruptive is the Smart City Movement?
- Michael Batty 4.5.2016
- 39: Abstract modes, generalised costs and constraints: exploring future scenarios
- geojeff 27.4.2016
- BIG Data = Big Structures? | The 2016 skyscraper competition
- firstname.lastname@example.org (en-topia) 4.4.2016
- Streaming Urban Data – YouTube Live
- Andy 12.1.2016
- Screenshot 2015-12-08 17.52.25
- martin zaltz austwick 8.12.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 25.11.2015
- martin zaltz austwick 16.9.2015
- A short assessment of the British Airways Flight 2276 Evacuation and Passenger Behaviour
- Crowd Simulation 10.9.2015