- Two months since COP21, where are we now?
- ucftrj0 21.1.2016
In December 2015 immediately following the publication of the COP21 Paris Agreement I wrote a short note on the competing ...
- ‘Is there life after PhD?’ First event from the Energy Demand in Practice seminar series
- zcft023 20.1.2016
- In the aftermath of the Paris COP Agreement – grounds for optimism or pessimism?
- ucftrj0 16.12.2015
- The ground-breaking Paris Agreement leaves no room for delay in cutting emissions
- ucfaspy 15.12.2015
- The Paris Agreement – second time lucky?
- ucqbpsm 14.12.2015
Jenny Love explains how writing a blog complements her PhD and boosts her employability (UCL Teaching and Learning Portal website)
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
Energy & Lifestyle, a blog by MRes student Shaohua Chai:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.