- 90% of electricity is consumed by buildings – Case study in HK and what the government did
- ucqbkhp 7.3.2014
Blog by Ivan Poon, UCL-Energy student Probably we already knew that buildings account for a significant amount of global energy ...
- Video: Climate Change and Resource Use
- Seyed Mohammad Mehdi Mohaghegh Ahmadabadi 7.3.2014
- Everything we do contributes to climate change
- ucftcbb 7.3.2014
- Keeping people on the agenda
- ucftfmw 7.3.2014
- Climate Change and Resources
- ucqbaza 6.3.2014
Jenny Love explains how writing a blog complements her PhD and boosts her employability (UCL Teaching and Learning Portal website)
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
Energy & Lifestyle, a blog by MRes student Shaohua Chai:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.