UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact email@example.com
- What would a better London transport system look like? How do we get there from here? And what could the next Mayor do about it?
- Andrew ZP Smith 3.5.2016
The next Mayor of Greater London has an easy time and a hard time ahead. The incumbent has shown little ...
- CSP VS. PV – Understanding the current situation and future outlook
- mmohaghegh 21.4.2016
- Oil Producers Meeting in Doha, Qatar: Technical opinion
- Andreas Economou 14.4.2016
- What would be the impact of the April 17 OPEC meeting on the UK electricity market?
- tjmscas 13.4.2016
- Gender equality in the workplace – Energy Demand in Practice seminar series
- ucqbpjf 8.3.2016
- Athena SWAN in the Bartlett – Bringing Us Together
- ucfaete 8.3.2016