UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact email@example.com
- Franco-British bilateral conference on Climate Change Adaptation, Resilience & Risks
- Sofie L J Pelsmakers 17.7.2015
by Anna Mavrogianni & Sofie Pelsmakers On June 2nd, UCL and the French Embassy in London held talks and workshops for ...
- The case for diversity in architecture
- Sofie L J Pelsmakers 9.7.2015
- Building from the bottom-up: domestic action to drive global deep decarbonisation
- ucfaspy 6.7.2015
- How can the European Commission tackle the growing challenge of energy poverty across EU Member States?
- ucfaspy 24.6.2015
- ‘Shifting to a low carbon economy: a piece of cake? Jean-Marc Jancovici’s seminar is not to be missed
- ucqbfcs 22.6.2015
- The power of reducing energy consumption is in our hands
- Catalina Spataru 19.6.2015