UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two months since COP21, where are we now?
- ucftrj0 21.1.2016
In December 2015 immediately following the publication of the COP21 Paris Agreement I wrote a short note on the competing ...
- ‘Is there life after PhD?’ First event from the Energy Demand in Practice seminar series
- zcft023 20.1.2016
- In the aftermath of the Paris COP Agreement – grounds for optimism or pessimism?
- ucftrj0 16.12.2015
- The ground-breaking Paris Agreement leaves no room for delay in cutting emissions
- ucfaspy 15.12.2015
- The Paris Agreement – second time lucky?
- ucqbpsm 14.12.2015
- Shipping under scrutiny in Paris at COP 21
- ucemtws 9.12.2015