UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact email@example.com
- Careers in Energy 2015
- ucqbldv 23.2.2015
UCL’s career events are really something you should not miss: A large number of UCL students from the related ...
- How come the lights don’t go out more often? Keith Bell discusses the challenges facing the UK power system.
- ucqbpjf 11.2.2015
- Solving Financing Difficulties faced by Cleantech Companies
- ucqbbl0 4.2.2015
- Where are economy seven tariffs used in GB?
- ucesres 30.1.2015
- Future Energy – Thoughts on conditions for environmentally sound UK shale gas development
- ucftpe0 28.1.2015
- GB emissions from the power and heat sector
- ucesres 23.1.2015