04 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact email@example.com
- Becoming Dr. Love: Part 2 (what occupants do)
- energyandlife 27.11.2013
Jenny Love, UCL Energy Institute In my previous post here, I described the process of PhD data collection and some ...
- Becoming Dr Love: Part 1 (what I did in my PhD)
- energyandlife 15.9.2013
- What are the options for making privately rented housing energy efficient?
- energyandlife 31.8.2013
- The next Brian Cox
- energyandlife 8.6.2013
- Should we invest in Carbon Capture and Storage?
- energyandlife 21.4.2013
- Energy Analysis with Google’s Public Data Explorer
- mmohaghegh 14.4.2013