UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Future Energy – Thoughts on conditions for environmentally sound UK shale gas development
- ucftpe0 28.1.2015
Two recently published papers (McGlade & Ekins (2015) and McGlade et al. (2014)) examine possible futures for fossil fuels, with a ...
- GB emissions from the power and heat sector
- ucesres 23.1.2015
- An experimental book swap
- Sofie L J Pelsmakers 23.1.2015
- Decision-Making in the Face of Uncertainty: Jim Watson Discusses The Future of UK Carbon Reductions at UCL
- ucqbmcl 17.12.2014
- Among China’s top three energy sources, two are now renewable
- ucqbbl0 12.12.2014
- Would you let your energy supplier turn off your heating?
- Michael J Fell 8.12.2014