04 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 90% of electricity is consumed by buildings – Case study in HK and what the government did
- ucqbkhp 7.3.2014
Blog by Ivan Poon, UCL-Energy student Probably we already knew that buildings account for a significant amount of global energy ...
- Video: Climate Change and Resource Use
- Seyed Mohammad Mehdi Mohaghegh Ahmadabadi 7.3.2014
- Everything we do contributes to climate change
- ucftcbb 7.3.2014
- Keeping people on the agenda
- ucftfmw 7.3.2014
- Climate Change and Resources
- ucqbaza 6.3.2014
- Climate and Land-Use Change: Managing a safe land-ing?
- ucqbdnr 6.3.2014