UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact email@example.com
- A low carbon industrial strategy?
- ucqbpsm 19.7.2016
DECC has been absorbed by BEIS. I’m cautiously optimistic about this because climate policy, particularly energy efficiency, didn’t ...
- RIP DECC – but will we miss you?
- ucqbpsm 15.7.2016
- What would a better London transport system look like? How do we get there from here? And what could the next Mayor do about it?
- Andrew ZP Smith 3.5.2016
- CSP VS. PV – Understanding the current situation and future outlook
- mmohaghegh 21.4.2016
- Oil Producers Meeting in Doha, Qatar: Technical opinion
- Andreas Economou 14.4.2016
- What would be the impact of the April 17 OPEC meeting on the UK electricity market?
- tjmscas 13.4.2016