UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than a third of people would let their energy supplier turn off their heating
- Michael J Fell 23.3.2015
A sinister engineer in orange overalls and dark glasses looms from behind your fridge, hands raised, as if to strike ...
- Careers in Energy 2015
- ucqbldv 23.2.2015
- How come the lights don’t go out more often? Keith Bell discusses the challenges facing the UK power system.
- ucqbpjf 11.2.2015
- Solving Financing Difficulties faced by Cleantech Companies
- ucqbbl0 4.2.2015
- Where are economy seven tariffs used in GB?
- ucesres 30.1.2015
- Future Energy – Thoughts on conditions for environmentally sound UK shale gas development
- ucftpe0 28.1.2015