UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decision-Making in the Face of Uncertainty: Jim Watson Discusses The Future of UK Carbon Reductions at UCL
- ucqbmcl 17.12.2014
This December, Professor Jim Watson spoke at UCL on the topic of decision-making in the face of uncertainty. As the ...
- Among China’s top three energy sources, two are now renewable
- ucqbbl0 12.12.2014
- Would you let your energy supplier turn off your heating?
- Michael J Fell 8.12.2014
- EPSRC visit the UCL Energy Institute
- ucftcbb 3.12.2014
- UCL Energy Institute participates in Prince Charles round table on energy and climate change in Mexico
- ucftbso 2.12.2014
- Retrofit in practice: what next?
- Sofie L J Pelsmakers 28.11.2014