UCL-Energy and UCL ISR blog for Climate Week 2013
4 March 2013
To celebrate Climate Week 2013 (4-10 March), staff and students of the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources will be contributing to a special Climate Week blog - http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
Topics will include: recycling, biodiversity and the rebound effect.
Contributions to the blog are very welcome, contact email@example.com
- Fact checking Elon Musk’s Blue Square: How much solar to power the US?
- Andrew ZP Smith 21.5.2015
How much power do solar photovoltaic systems produce per unit of land area? And does it matter: is it a ...
- The value and importance of POE and BPE – a case study
- Sofie L J Pelsmakers 23.4.2015
- Financing Home Energy Efficiency: Lessons from the Green Deal and Needs for the Future
- ucqbldv 14.4.2015
- UCL Energy Institute participates in Mexico’s President round table on the opportunities of building a sustainable energy economy in the UK and Mexico
- ucftbso 13.4.2015
- More than a third of people would let their energy supplier turn off their heating
- Michael J Fell 23.3.2015
- Careers in Energy 2015
- ucqbldv 23.2.2015