There are several ways for organisations to work with UCL Energy Institute:
Collaborate on research
- Sponsoring a research project allows the industrial sponsor to gain access to the world-leading expertise and facilities available at UCL.
- Becoming a partner in an externally funded research project can include providing additional skills, facilities, access to data, field studies sites or helping to steer research projects.
Share knowledge and equipment
- Participate in a Knowledge Transfer Partnership project where government support can provide resources to develop new areas of expertise in a company.
- Participate in joint research seminars and workshops.
- Share facilities and equipment.
Collaborate on training
- Host or sponsor a doctoral student as an intern. PhD students can be engaged in industry-focused research projects either fully funded or part funded (EPSRC CASE awards) by industry.
- Participate on taught courses by providing case studies.
- For more information on how to collaborate, please contact us.