Bartlett Learning Lunches
Publication date: Nov 28, 2012 4:19:01 PM
Dec 3, 2012 12:00:00 PM
End: Dec 3, 2012 2:00:00 PM
Location: Room G01, Wates House
Bartlett teaching staff are invited to attend new series of Bartlett Learning Lunches. The Learning Lunch sessions have been designed for teaching staff to share best practice in teaching and learning, derived from the recent report on ‘Pedagogy for the Future’ led by Professor Alexi Marmot.
The theme of the first session is 'Assessment: Innovative Bartlett Practice', and will cover:
- Written, multi-media or live presentation of coursework
- Written and oral exams, Moodle quizzes and other electronic tools
- Assessment to cover different competencies
- Overassessment or underassessment
- Matching assessment to learning outcomes
- Group and individual assessment
- Feedback innovations
Speakers will include:
- Kalliopi Fouseki and Giovanni Verri from the BSGS on written and oral group assessment at MSc level
- Rita Lambert from the DPU on group and individual assessment at MSc level
A sandwich lunch will be provided.
Please register to attend this event on Eventbrite.