- Fact checking Elon Musk’s Blue Square: How much solar to power the US?
- Andrew ZP Smith 21.5.2015
How much power do solar photovoltaic systems produce per unit of land area? And does it matter: is it a ...
- The value and importance of POE and BPE – a case study
- Sofie L J Pelsmakers 23.4.2015
- Financing Home Energy Efficiency: Lessons from the Green Deal and Needs for the Future
- ucqbldv 14.4.2015
- UCL Energy Institute participates in Mexico’s President round table on the opportunities of building a sustainable energy economy in the UK and Mexico
- ucftbso 13.4.2015
- More than a third of people would let their energy supplier turn off their heating
- Michael J Fell 23.3.2015
Jenny Love explains how writing a blog complements her PhD and boosts her employability (UCL Teaching and Learning Portal website)
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
Energy & Lifestyle, a blog by MRes student Shaohua Chai:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.