- Franco-British bilateral conference on Climate Change Adaptation, Resilience & Risks
- Sofie L J Pelsmakers 17.7.2015
by Anna Mavrogianni & Sofie Pelsmakers On June 2nd, UCL and the French Embassy in London held talks and workshops for ...
- The case for diversity in architecture
- Sofie L J Pelsmakers 9.7.2015
- Building from the bottom-up: domestic action to drive global deep decarbonisation
- ucfaspy 6.7.2015
- How can the European Commission tackle the growing challenge of energy poverty across EU Member States?
- ucfaspy 24.6.2015
- ‘Shifting to a low carbon economy: a piece of cake? Jean-Marc Jancovici’s seminar is not to be missed
- ucqbfcs 22.6.2015
Jenny Love explains how writing a blog complements her PhD and boosts her employability (UCL Teaching and Learning Portal website)
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
Energy & Lifestyle, a blog by MRes student Shaohua Chai:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.