- Building from the bottom-up: domestic action to drive global deep decarbonisation
- ucfaspy 6.7.2015
If we are to deliver a decarbonised global energy system to ensure we sufficiently reduce the risk of dangerous climate ...
- How can the European Commission tackle the growing challenge of energy poverty across EU Member States?
- ucfaspy 24.6.2015
- ‘Shifting to a low carbon economy: a piece of cake? Jean-Marc Jancovici’s seminar is not to be missed
- ucqbfcs 22.6.2015
- The power of reducing energy consumption is in our hands
- Catalina Spataru 19.6.2015
- Sunny thoughts from ECEEE’s Summer Study on Energy Efficiently
- Paula Morgenstern 10.6.2015
Jenny Love explains how writing a blog complements her PhD and boosts her employability (UCL Teaching and Learning Portal website)
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
Energy & Lifestyle, a blog by MRes student Shaohua Chai:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.