- Becoming Dr. Love: Part 2 (what occupants do)
- energyandlife 27.11.2013
Jenny Love, UCL Energy Institute In my previous post here, I described the process of PhD data collection and some ...
- Becoming Dr Love: Part 1 (what I did in my PhD)
- energyandlife 15.9.2013
- What are the options for making privately rented housing energy efficient?
- energyandlife 31.8.2013
- The next Brian Cox
- energyandlife 8.6.2013
- Should we invest in Carbon Capture and Storage?
- energyandlife 21.4.2013
Jenny Love explains how writing a blog complements her PhD and boosts her employability (UCL Teaching and Learning Portal website)
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
Energy & Lifestyle, a blog by MRes student Shaohua Chai:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.