- The making of a globally sustainable energy system
- ucfaspy 14.11.2016
Blog by Steve Pye, Paul Ekins, Ian Hamilton, November 2016 As delegates at COP22 in Marrakech convene to discuss how ...
- The highs and lows at the United Nations International Maritime Organisation’s 70th Marine Environment Protection Committee
- ucft572 11.11.2016
- Emit now, pay later: The case of shipping and its GHG emissions
- ucft572 18.10.2016
- A low carbon industrial strategy?
- ucqbpsm 19.7.2016
- RIP DECC – but will we miss you?
- ucqbpsm 15.7.2016
UCL-Energy blogging events
External blogs by UCL-Energy Students
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.