- Careers in Energy 2015
- ucqbldv 23.2.2015
UCL’s career events are really something you should not miss: A large number of UCL students from the related ...
- How come the lights don’t go out more often? Keith Bell discusses the challenges facing the UK power system.
- ucqbpjf 11.2.2015
- Solving Financing Difficulties faced by Cleantech Companies
- ucqbbl0 4.2.2015
- Where are economy seven tariffs used in GB?
- ucesres 30.1.2015
- Future Energy – Thoughts on conditions for environmentally sound UK shale gas development
- ucftpe0 28.1.2015
Jenny Love explains how writing a blog complements her PhD and boosts her employability (UCL Teaching and Learning Portal website)
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
Energy & Lifestyle, a blog by MRes student Shaohua Chai:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.