- What would a better London transport system look like? How do we get there from here? And what could the next Mayor do about it?
- Andrew ZP Smith 3.5.2016
The next Mayor of Greater London has an easy time and a hard time ahead. The incumbent has shown little ...
- CSP VS. PV – Understanding the current situation and future outlook
- mmohaghegh 21.4.2016
- Oil Producers Meeting in Doha, Qatar: Technical opinion
- Andreas Economou 14.4.2016
- What would be the impact of the April 17 OPEC meeting on the UK electricity market?
- tjmscas 13.4.2016
- Gender equality in the workplace – Energy Demand in Practice seminar series
- ucqbpjf 8.3.2016
UCL-Energy blogging events
External blogs by UCL-Energy Students
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Sofie Pelsmakers:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Faye Wade:
Blogs by UCL-Energy PhD student Paula Morgenstern:
- Can science save the economy?
- Is a taxi a taxi?
- Festival time for the mind
- Lessons on energy efficiency in Wickes
Latent Energy, a blog by MRes student Virginia Gori:
Energy log book, a blog by MRes student Seyed Mehdi Mohaghegh:
The opinions expressed in this blog by contributors and those commenting, are those of the individual, and in no way represent the views of UCL Energy Institute.